Thursday, September 14

Where have i been?

OH my goodness, its been a while but i've been soo busy making things like crazy for my upcoming craftshows this weekend. If you are in or around the Sarnia area come and check me and my sister out at:

Sarnia Jazz Festival - Sept. 16th 12-6pm
Mooretown Craftshow - Sept 17th 10-4pm

Besides making jewelry i have been busy knitting up a storm. I made two more neckwarmers (one listed on my etsy site the other i plan to list as soon as i get more pics of it!) This first one i hand spun and knitted with wool and cotton yarn held together. i just love the colours and its soooo warm.



This second one is more neutral in a black/white soft yarn (not sure the content) so i finished it off with some wooden buttons. it fits comfortably and goes with almost any outfit.



I've really wanted to try different neckwarmer styles to see which one i like the best. its really hard to say which i prefer. There are all benefits to each style. Plus i'm an accessory junky so i love to have one of each depending on my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Free Web Counters