Thursday, August 17

New Necklaces

So I have been busy with taking better pictures of my items (getting a crisper white background) and in the meantime have madea few new necklaces with some new supplies I just received in the mail yesturday.

This first one is my favourite. It is a silvery shell pendant with hematite and yellow tourquoise beads.

This second one is a big green serpentine wrapped pandent which i simply hung by 2 strands of sterling silver chain.

And lastly, this baby is not my typical style but i love felting beads so i decided to string them up into a necklace. I am really happy with the result and love the colour combination.

I still have to price this, but hopefully tonight (or tomorrow morning) they will all be up on my website for sale: www.elmdesigns.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Free Web Counters