Friday, August 11

Interviews and Felt


So today I had an interview with BMW for a retail position in their luxury boutique. I have no idea how I did but hopefully I get a call back for their second interview stage.

After I came home I needed to unwind (I get a little stressed with interviews) so I decided to wet felt some of the wool I had that I didn't know what to do with. Out came these cute little felted beads. I couldn't be more happier with them. I plan on finishing off the wool (more bluish-pink colours). I'm not sure what I will do with them yet. I think I'll try adding them too some necklace designs I've been working on. I have made earrings out of felt balls before which have sold so perhaps I'll make some smaller ones with the rest of the wool and try that as well. Felting is a little new for me but I am definitely enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
Free Web Counters